Finding the right person or the right company is hard work. Trust the professionals at Variant Partners to take the time to do it the right way with a process that has yielded thousands of success stories.
Our Approach to the Job Search is simple. We’re good listeners. Because we’re good listeners first, we don’t waste time later. As your partner, we help to eliminate the risk of making the wrong decision. We invest the time to understand your values, your philosophy, and your requirements. We ask questions. We challenge you. We make you think. We develop a relationship with you. As your trusted partner, our goal is to make the right match and one that’s beneficial for everyone.
How We Work With Clients:
- Establish that our philosophies, cultures and goals are complementary and will allow for a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Detail the process we will use, including the joint development of a standard interviewing methodology.
- Determine target companies and potential candidates within those companies; focus on recruiting 'invisible' candidates who are currently working but would be motivated by the right opportunity.
- Contact and profile potential candidates; ensure proper fit; narrow the group to those who are most qualified and present those candidates.
- Act as a facilitator to arrange all interviews; debrief both the interviewer and candidate to determine fit.
- Extend the offer or assist client with this critical step; help mediate salary starting date and benefits.
- Assist with resignation, dealing with counteroffers and relocation; maintain close contact throughout this period to prevent candidate 'falloff'.
- Maintain communication after candidate has begun working; ensure that both parties are satisfied and that the candidate has begun contributing in his or her new role.